Skip to main content

BareMinerals Original Foundation

 Where do I even start with this foundation! It's amazing. It is a non-comedogenic, powder foundation with only 5 ingredients. I had only ever used liquid foundations before and I was worried that a powder foundation would make me look really matte. Alas, I was wrong. This foundation blends into the skin so well and does not look matte. When I started wearing the original foundation my friends kept complimenting me on my skin! The foundation does not feel or look heavy at all, it just makes your skin look so healthy. I  really think it has helped with reduce the number of closed comedones I had on my face. I wish I had discovered this when I was younger! I recommend it to everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No7 Stay Perfect Foundation The first thing I want to write about is foundation. Although my skin is much better now than it used to be it is still sensitive and oily, with some blemishes. So recently I decided to only use hypoallergenic products on my skin and it has made such a difference! My Mum has used No7 for a long time so I decided to have a look at their foundations as they were all hypoallergenic. The first one I tried was the Stay Perfect foundation. At £15 (Boots) it is more expensive than the foundations I used to use, but it is not too extravagant and honestly it is worth it! I got shade matched to Calico and it is spot on. There are two different Stay Perfect foundations - one is a super light coverage and the other has more of a medium coverage - I use the latter. It is not cakey, it blends into the skin really well and has a nice natural finish. What I love most about it is that it doesn’t feel like it is suffocating your skin or clogging your pores and it evens

BareMinerals

Keep your eyes peeled over the next few weeks as I share BareMinerals products that I have been using. BareMinerals is a brand that I have been using now for just over a year and it has made SUCH a difference to my skin! They have a wide variety of products that are suitable for all skin types but if you have sensitive acne prone skin then you will really benefit from using mineral make up like theirs.